Proposed House Plans for Lot 22
Proposed House Plans for Lot 24
Your custom home by Wright Builders will look beautiful, work efficiently, and provide a comfortable and secure haven for your family.
We are known for quality, reliability and long-term value.
Working with our designers or your architect, we'll develop a customized house plan that meets your needs and expresses your vision of home, from 1,000 to 9,000 square feet. Our expert knowledge of materials and methods enables us to successfully blend your ideas, the design, the site and the hundreds of details involved.
Working with our team of friendly professionals is comfortable and fulfilling. We care about your satisfaction, and we care about quality in every detail of the construction. Our buildings grow from the integration of style and lifestyle—tempering the practical demands of function with inspired, innovative form.
- - -
PROPOSED HOUSE PLANS
Lot 22 (top right images)
Designed by Coldham and Hartman Architects
Lot 24 (bottom right images)
• Landscaping complete with lighting, Goshen / Ashfield stone patio
• R-10 Insulated concrete lower level floors throughout
• 2x6 framing plus 1 ½” furring with R-23 Class I fire retardant cellulose insulation (a recycled product)
• R-44 cellulose ceiling insulation, using a hot deck method and foamed in eaves
• Stained red cedar shingle and painted cement fiber board clapboard siding
• Cedar exterior decking, steps and exterior detailing
• 30 year architectural roofing shingles
• Pella Clad wood windows with insulated Low E glass, argon filled
• Hardwood finished kitchen cabinetry
• Standard granite / stone kitchen counters
• Standard stone / marble bath counters
• Tile flooring in kitchen, entry and baths
• Hardwood flooring in living and dining rooms, upper level hall and Master Suite
• Very high efficiency propane gas fired warm air heat and air conditioning.
• ERV installed for fresh air
• High efficiency Energy Star stainless/black appliances throughout
• Part of Energy Star Partner program
Wright Builders, Inc., 48 Bates Street, Northampton, MA 01060
TOP OF PAGE